top of page

Intake Requirements

Your insurance card and driver's license/state issued ID are required initially to verify benefits.  Please prepare to have all other necessary documents ready to submit before we schedule the in-person portion of the intake. 

Image by Alexandr Podvalny

Insurance Card

We need a copy of all insurance providers that state the child as a beneficiary, even if you are not using that insurance. 

Doctor with Files

Medical Record

Record of diagnosis, medication, co-morbidities, and other relevant health information.

Image by Oliur

Identification of Caregiver

We need the driver's license or state issued ID of the caregiver with legal custody of the child.

Playing with Toy Vehicles

Past ABA experience

If this is not your first experience with ABA, it is helpful to have a copy of past treatment plans to get an idea of what was successful and what was not.

Pen and folders

IEP Records

If your child receive services from their school, we need a copy of your child's lastest most recent IEP.

Working from Home

Complete Intake Documents

After completing the new client application form. You will need to complete the client agreements, handbook, and intake packet before scheduling the assessment.

bottom of page