top of page

Getting a Diagnosis

Most insurances ask for proof of diagnosis from a medical doctor or licensed psychologist. For example, you might go to your family doctor or pediatrician and let them know that you would like an evaluation for your child. If they think your child may have symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder, your doctor will then be able to explain the next steps to you.

bottom of page